Ward Organisation Chart

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
abnotechguy

Ward Organisation Chart

Post by abnotechguy »

If it were possible to use the existing data within LCR (Callings, Names and Pictures) it would be a fantastic value addition to have a Ward/Stake organisation chart so that leaders can put names to faces and know who they're talking about in Ward Council meetings. I've been trying to do it manually with Visio and Excel but it's a laborious process and I can't workout away to connect to the LCR webservice to update it dynamically.

Please consider this feature! :D
drepouille

Re: Ward Organisation Chart

Post by drepouille »

We are all users like yourself here, so we can't make any changes. You should click the Feedback link on any LCR page to submit your suggestion.

My ward got a new bishop five days ago. During his first bishopric meeting, he also wished for an "Org Chart" view of all the callings in the ward. I had printed a report of all callings, as well as a report of Members with Callings, but he really wanted to see an Org Chart. I mentioned that it is funny that the organizations/callings feature of LCR actually uses an Org Chart icon, but it does not produce an Org Chart.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
abnotechguy

Post by abnotechguy »

Thanks Dana, I'll take your suggestion and post on an LCR feedback link.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

coatesp1

Post by coatesp1 »

Can we generate and print a Ward Organizational chart that includes members photos by their name on the chart?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”