E-Mailing all EQ members in same e-mail

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
josh9117

E-Mailing all EQ members in same e-mail

Post by josh9117 »

Hello,

I am the secretary of our elders quorum and am needing to send a mass email out to all EQ members. I used to be able to do this by copying emails and putting them into my personal email to: or bcc: field, however I can't find where to do that in LCR. Is there a way to do this rather than sending out individual e-mails out? Please let me know! Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: E-Mailing all EQ members in same e-mail

Post by aebrown »

josh9117 wrote:I am the secretary of our elders quorum and am needing to send a mass email out to all EQ members. I used to be able to do this by copying emails and putting them into my personal email to: or bcc: field, however I can't find where to do that in LCR. Is there a way to do this rather than sending out individual e-mails out?
Use the Directory on LDS.org, rather than LCR. Just go to the Ward Organizations section, then choose Elders, then near the top of the right-hand panel you should see a link for "Email all Elders". That will let you copy the list of all email addresses to your clipboard, ready to paste into your personal email program.
dfchamplain

Post by dfchamplain »

The only problem with using the directory is that it only picks up those who are actually an ordained Elder. If you have prospective Elders, they will not show in the directory portion of the Elders Quorum. If you have Elders attending High Priests, they will get your email and not get emails from the HPG. I emailed my feedback about this, but didn't hear anything back. I think that the directory should mirror what the actual elders quorum or HPG member list is in LCR.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Another option is to have a clerk send a message on your behalf using the Send a Message tool on Leader and Clerk Resources. Unfortunately, the Send a Message tool isn't available to priesthood and auxiliary presidencies. Maybe you could send feedback on Leader and Clerk Resources to see if access could be added in future updates.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”