Action Item Tracking

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jtwitchell

Action Item Tracking

Postby jtwitchell » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:35 pm

As we all all very aware there ends up being a lot of lists that we have to manage to keep the ward running well. One thing we have started to do is track members as they move into the wards to make sure they get the initial visits and a bunch of other actions. I was looking at Google Spreadsheets. Good for tracking info, but we really want something that is more checklist oriented. Looking at using Trello as a potential way to track the info. What is everyone using to track these types of action items that can be shared with everyone on the Ward Council? The question that came up today was is there something that already exists within the current toolset that can do this?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

sbradshaw

Re: Action Item Tracking

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:58 pm

I work with someone who's a bishop, and uses Trello for his ward (send me a private message if you want his email address). If you're using any online services, be sure that you don't upload or enter in private membership info for your members (per the Meetinghouse Technology Policy).
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

jtwitchell

Re: Action Item Tracking

Postby jtwitchell » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Good point about the Meetinghouse Technology Policy. I will want to review that policy again.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”