Handbook 1 Access

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
christober72304

Handbook 1 Access

Post by christober72304 »

Is there an access document somewhere showing who has online access to Handbook 1? I'd assume the Ward Clerks would have it, but many don't and I'm curious why that may be.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Handbook 1 Access

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not aware of any table for that. A Ward Clerk clearly has access. Assistant Ward Clerks are a gray area.

Question - where are these Clerks looking? LDS Tools Gospel Library for iOS supports Handbook 1. Android does not (yet).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
christober72304

Thanks for the reply, it's Ward Clerks looking in LDS tools. I'll have to go check again.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Correction: I misspoke. It's Gospel Library, not LDS Tools. Sorry about that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
christober72304

Hehe, I knew what you were talking about and thought the same thing, yes, I mean the Gospel Library as well.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:I'm not aware of any table for that. A Ward Clerk clearly has access. Assistant Ward Clerks are a gray area.
Assistant clerks have access on lds.org. I don't know about LDS Tools for iOS (I have android). But I would assume we do or will since we have access online.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”