Latest Leader Clerk Resources Update

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ffdgarner

Latest Leader Clerk Resources Update

Post by ffdgarner »

I just had my first interaction with the new Leader and Clerk Resources update on LDS.org.

I've noticed that the Elder's Quorum President position no longer has a "Manage Callings" option. However, Sunday School President still has this option. While the Sunday School President cannot call (typically) SS teachers in his organization, the EQ President can extend callings and perform those ordinations within his quorum (with permission of the Bishop). Was this an error or was there a reason for removing this feature from EQ Presidents?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Latest Leader Clerk Resources Update

Post by scgallafent »

I just verified that the elders quorum president in my ward can manage callings. Where are you seeing this?
ffdgarner

Post by ffdgarner »

Under my LCR for EQ President. My SS President calling has it available, but not EQ President. I disappeared with the May 12 update on my end. I've checked from a Mac and Windows.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You have multiple callings and need to switch roles. If you look at the top right of the LCR page, you will see a drop list highlighted in yellow that says "Sunday School President." Click on that and change it to "Elders Quorum President."

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”