Stake High Council more callings ?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake High Council more callings ?

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:Many years ago, one stake executive secretary casually mentioned to me that part of his responsibility was not only to schedule the high council speaking assignments in his stake, but to arrange the airlines tickets, as well. That must have been fun trying to stay under budget.
Looks like Handbook 1: 14.7.2 treats priesthood travel much like building construction and utilities - paid for out of a different account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:
lajackson wrote:. . . That must have been fun trying to stay under budget.
Looks like Handbook 1: 14.7.2 treats priesthood travel much like building construction and utilities - paid for out of a different account.
Believe me, there is still a budget to stay under. And they didn't speak in person monthly, either.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I haven't had a high councilor speak in my ward for at least 6 months. I'm in a young single adult ward in a young single adult stake. All the high councilors are out-of-unit members and are very involved in the ward – they attend the ward every week and sit on the stand, for example – but they don't usually speak.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”