Meetinghouse Address and Time Change

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
WiwiKalawi

Meetinghouse Address and Time Change

Post by WiwiKalawi »

We recently had some changes in our stake and our branch was assigned to begin attending in another chapel. Is there some way that we can update the address and time in the CDOL or the meetinghouse locator so members can still find us?
eblood66

Re: Meetinghouse Address and Time Change

Post by eblood66 »

You can set your meeting times in LCR (under Other > Unit Settings). The FM group has to make the address change.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I believe that the stake can still update the address in CDOL via MLS at the stake level.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:I believe that the stake can still update the address in CDOL via MLS at the stake level.
While I do remember some address information in MLS, I'd think that the unit number must be associated with a facility number for everything to work right. I don't think that's in the stake MLS.

Playing with a test install, it looks like the unit can update their own address, but I'm skeptical that that information is actually used anywhere.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
jonesrk wrote:I believe that the stake can still update the address in CDOL via MLS at the stake level.
While I do remember some address information in MLS, I'd think that the unit number must be associated with a facility number for everything to work right. I don't think that's in the stake MLS.

Playing with a test install, it looks like the unit can update their own address, but I'm skeptical that that information is actually used anywhere.
Unfortunately the address for a unit is stored in 2 different places at CHQ and each of those are used by different applications. One of the places is in CDOL and the way to update that used to be MLS (If that option is gone then there isn't a good way to edit those). The other place is in the Facilities database and that is updated by the FM group.
SetijawanAg

Post by SetijawanAg »

How to change "Spoken language" in General Information at CDOL? Units in Toa Payoh - Singapore (84379) want to change from Mandarin (100%) become English.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

SetijawanAg wrote:How to change "Spoken language" in General Information at CDOL? Units in Toa Payoh - Singapore (84379) want to change from Mandarin (100%) become English.
You can try sending feedback in CDOL (choose other comment, then Information Updates and Corrections).

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”