YW ribbons and emblem sticker ordering help

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
nicholsh

YW ribbons and emblem sticker ordering help

Post by nicholsh »

I'm trying to order supplies for Personal Progress at the online LDS store, specifically ribbons and emblem stickers for our Personal Progress booklets. I emailed for help and got a response that "You have to login with the ward unit number, which your bishop or ward clerk will be able to help you." I now have my ward unit number but I don't understand how to login with that, since it's just a five digit number. I usually sign in with my regular LDS account name and password to get into the store. If anyone knows how to login, please let me know! Thanks! Heather in San Diego, CA
eblood66

Re: YW ribbons and emblem sticker ordering help

Post by eblood66 »

The information you were given is old. There is no longer a ward account where you log in using the unit number. To order Personal Progress supplies you just log in using your normal LDS Account. But you have to have a calling which gives you access to ordering unit only supplies. I'm not certain which callings have that right but clerks and members of the bishopric do at least. If you can't see those supplies with your own account (they can be found clicking on Young Women in the Serving in the Church section of the main page) then you'll need to ask a clerk to order them for you.
nicholsh

Post by nicholsh »

Someone told me the church is no longer doing the ribbons or stickers. Do you know if that's true??
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

I'm not that familiar with the YW program but there are stickers, emblems and ribbons available on store.lds.org.
jadeleon316

Post by jadeleon316 »

I've been on store.lds.org and cannot find the ribbons to order, where do I find them? The store still sells the bookmark. Thank you
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

jadeleon316 wrote:I've been on store.lds.org and cannot find the ribbons to order, where do I find them? The store still sells the bookmark. Thank you
They are still available but you have to have a calling which lets you order items that are for units only. Ask your ward clerk to order them for you. With the right calling they show up in the Personal Progress section of the Young Women materials.
McLaughlinES

Post by McLaughlinES »

I believe they have been discontinued. That's from our ward YW President. I'm the ward clerk and the only ribbon in the Personal Progress section is the YW Value Ribbon Bookmark
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

McLaughlinES wrote:I believe they have been discontinued. That's from our ward YW President. I'm the ward clerk and the only ribbon in the Personal Progress section is the YW Value Ribbon Bookmark
Were you logged in when you looked? That's all you'd see if you aren't logged in (and note that the bookmark isn't actually a ribbon-it's a bookmark to put the ribbons in so it is pretty much useless without the ribbons).

When I'm logged in I see the ribbons (where there a ribbon for each PP value) as well as the emblem stickers. I was able to add both the the cart without any problem (I didn't checkout since we don't actually need any).
mindpark

Post by mindpark »

They are not discontinued. You can have your ward clerk call and order them. I am not sure why they are not online. I just ordered a bunch.
Thorval

Post by Thorval »

I too just ordered ribbons for our girls. Some say they don't need them because the scriptures are on line, but many want them for when they serve their missions.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”