Assigning HT/VT Supervisors

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mwyman

Assigning HT/VT Supervisors

Post by mwyman »

Hello,

I'm the EQ secretary and have been dealing with an interesting problem for the last couple of weeks. Try as a I might I can't call Elders to be District Supervisors. I finally found the place to assign them but when I try to I get this error message:
Screenshot 2015-11-09 09.03.08.png
(186.2 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I talked to our Ward Clerk over Membership and we attempted to do it for both the EQ and the RS but ended up with the same results.

Also, there was a couple of weeks where when I went to the EQ organization page, all of my Districts popped up as separate organizations below the main EQ lists. But this seems to have disappeared. I was able to assign callings within it but then they disappeared and seemed to have taken the callings with them.

Thanks for your help!

Matt Wyman
-EQ Sec
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Assigning HT/VT Supervisors

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to consult the Handbook. Unlike the RS, in the Priesthood there's no provision for reporting to anyone other than a member of the quorum presidency.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

The Home Teaching District Supervisors section shouldn't have been missing in the first place, because of that there was an issue in the code that didn't allow it to be created. I have got it added for you.
mwyman

Post by mwyman »

Perfect! That worked great. I appreciate your quick response and help!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”