previous home teaching assignment in lcr

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jacobsheppard73

previous home teaching assignment in lcr

Post by jacobsheppard73 »

I am a new elder's quorum secretary and our ward was split so we had to make a lot of new home teaching assignments. We made the changes but now are being asked to report statistics for last month. I wanted to know if there is a way to find out which companionships were assigned to which households before we made the changes. Is this possible? Thanks
eblood66

Re: previous home teaching assignment in lcr

Post by eblood66 »

Only if you have a printout from before the change. The system doesn't keep a history of changes (at least nothing we can see).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Statistics are attached to the household - not the companionship. Which is to say, I'm not sure why that information is important to the task at hand.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jacobsheppard73

Post by jacobsheppard73 »

If a home teachers does not visit his families and worse yet does not know who he was assigned to teach, it would just be helpful to know who his families really were, so I do not have to worry about getting a report on whether they were visited. After we made changes I realized I should have printed the report initially before making them, but now I guess it's too late. A lesson learned. I think I will probably always take a snapshot of the current list before making any changes in the future. And thanks for the responses.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”