University student. LCR won't let be a VT Companion

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
228jenn410

Re: University student. LCR won't let be a VT Companion

Post by 228jenn410 »

scgallafent wrote:The business rules provided to the developers currently require a sister to be 18 years old to be assigned as a visiting teacher. I talked with one of the managers responsible for this and we will look at having that rule reviewed.
Is there any update on this? I am a RS President in a regular ward with a 17 year old attending RS due to personal circumstances. She shows up on our attendance lists, but we are unable to assign her a visiting teacher in the system.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I don't know of a change having been sent to the developers. I'm not involved with discussions that might have gone on in the councils responsible for this application, so I couldn't tell you if they reviewed it and decided not to make a change or whether it is something that hasn't yet been decided.
228jenn410

Post by 228jenn410 »

Thanks, do you know if there is somewhere else to submit a request that may be more effective?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jennlchapman wrote:Thanks, do you know if there is somewhere else to submit a request that may be more effective?
At this point, I'm not sure as using Feedback in LCR will do much. So, I'd suggest asking the stake president to talk to the area authority.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”