Getting access to Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching assignments via LCR?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Getting access to Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching assignments via LCR?

Post by scgallafent »

manny50 wrote:What has changed because I can no longer update home teaching statistics is that reserved for the Elders Quorum President exclusively now? It is not accessible through LCR.
I just checked and didn't see any obvious issues for you. I was able to log in and record/remove a visit.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

manny50 wrote:What has changed because I can no longer update home teaching statistics is that reserved for the Elders Quorum President exclusively now? It is not accessible through LCR.
What is your calling and what are you trying to change.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
noeljensen

Post by noeljensen »

Why can't an EQ secretary see LCR and enter hometeaching results?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

noeljensen wrote:Why can't an EQ secretary see LCR and enter hometeaching results?
Most likely because:
  • The calling has just been entered and the systems haven't synced up permissions yet. Give it 48 hours.
  • The calling has not been properly recorded as a standard calling. (Custom callings carry no rights - ever.)
  • The Secretary is using a LDS Account that does not have his MRN recorded in it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Markus.Zacher

Post by Markus.Zacher »

scgallafent wrote:
I just checked and didn't see any obvious issues for you. I was able to log in and record/remove a visit.

I have the same problem. I cant update my hometeachings anymore.
I'm called as the Ward Executive Assistant.
Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Markus.Zacher wrote:I'm called as the Ward Executive Assistant.
When you say "Executive Assistant" do you mean the "Ward Executive Secretary" or assistant to the Ward Executive Secretary?

There is no such standard calling as assistant to the secretary. Custom callings have no special rights to anything.

Markus.Zacher

Post by Markus.Zacher »

russellhltn wrote:
Markus.Zacher wrote:I'm called as the Ward Executive Assistant.
When you say "Executive Assistant" do you mean the "Ward Executive Secretary" or assistant to the Ward Executive Secretary?

There is no such standard calling as assistant to the secretary. Custom callings have no special rights to anything.
Sorry, its the Secretary (Gemeindefuehrungssekretaer). There is nowhere the correct english translations...

~~ Found it. Thanks for help ~~

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”