Need to see 2 prior units

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Need to see 2 prior units

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:According to jonesrk above, the data is there.
At least back into the 1980's sometime. It has a move for me in 1988 and not the prior one in 83, but that should get 2 prior for a large percentage :).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jonesrk wrote:. . . that should get 2 prior for a large percentage :).
You would need three prior to know my former ward. Married, with a large family, I did not move here from a Ricks College single student ward. My record did, but not I.

When one of our children went to school, the clerk there snagged the whole family, not just the individual record for our child. He was good enough to send most of the other family records back when he noticed what he had done. We only had to round up a couple of missing children to complete the process. [grin]
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Which I think makes the argument for prior based on time, not count. Perhaps a two-year lookback? The Handbook only requires one year. For exceptional cases, the Bishop can always call CHQ.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

It looks like this feature has been implemented (or is at least in beta, as I notice my url says "beta" right now). I notice that if a member has been in more than one unit in the past 12 months, that it shows all the units where the member has been during that time. That's a nice improvement.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”