Export HT/VT Reports to CSV/XLS

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
aapsley

Export HT/VT Reports to CSV/XLS

Post by aapsley »

Is there any capability to export Home Teaching reports to Excel for easy reorganization and maintenance? I'd also like the ability to sort families not visited by percentage so that I can see which families are receiving the fewest visits in a quick way. Ideally, I could set up a Google Drive Sheet with a refreshable web query to be able to have an up-to-date record every time we log in. I know that may be asking a lot, but it would make things easier for our EQ presidency.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Export HT/VT Reports to CSV/XLS

Post by russellhltn »

At this point, I don't think that exists. Keep in mind that file exports were removed from MLS, so the trend is going the opposite direction.

I'd also suggest you read 4.9.3 and 4.9.4 of the Meetinghouse Technology Policy. Uploading membership data to Google Drive appears to me against the spirit of those directives and may be one of the reasons that MLS exports were removed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Export HT/VT Reports to CSV/XLS

Post by sbradshaw »

Sorting the families visited by percentage is a good suggestion. You might send it in using the Feedback link on the lower right side of Leader and Clerk Resources.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”