Unable to see or print Visiting Teaching information for sis

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
tamramsey

Unable to see or print Visiting Teaching information for sis

Post by tamramsey »

I am the relief society President. We do a lot of editing to our visiting teaching beats. When we update or change them we make new beats and print them off for the sisters and then hand them to them. This usually has the addresses and phone numbers, ect for the sisters so they know how and where to contact them. It doesn't show it now. How do I get it to do this?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unable to see or print Visiting Teaching information for sis

Post by jdlessley »

tamramsey wrote:I am the relief society President. We do a lot of editing to our visiting teaching beats. When we update or change them we make new beats and print them off for the sisters and then hand them to them. This usually has the addresses and phone numbers, ect for the sisters so they know how and where to contact them. It doesn't show it now. How do I get it to do this?
How are you printing the companionships? I did a quick check to see what you might be experiencing. There are two print functions on the Visiting Teaching/Companionships page. If the print icon at the top right of the page is used and "Assignments" is selected then all the information you said you were getting previously is provided. However, if you use the print icon at the top right of the page and select "Companionships Report" then all that is printed is the visiting teaching assignments list with only telephone information. One companionship with complete contact and address information is printed on a page when the Print button to the right of the companionship is clicked. This is good when only one companionship with assignments is needed. Otherwise the print icon at the top of the page is useful when multiple companionships per page will save paper.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”