Name of Home Teacher from Previous Ward Moves with Record

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mevans

Name of Home Teacher from Previous Ward Moves with Record

Post by mevans »

We had a membership record move it and I noticed that the name of the assigned home teacher moved in with the membership record. It should get cleared out when the record moves.

If I look at the member's name in the HT/VT app, I see he is visited by "Unknown Member". If I look at the individual's record in the LCR member view, I see the actual name of the home teacher, who I presume is a member of the ward where the record came from. If I click on that home teacher's name, I get the message "Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later."

Interestingly, even though part of the system thinks this member has a home teacher, he does appear on the list of "Households Not Assigned to be Home Taught". I've submitted feedback on this; just thought I'd mention it here for others to know about it. Apologies if someone else has already reported this.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Name of Home Teacher from Previous Ward Moves with Recor

Post by lajackson »

mevans wrote:We had a membership record move it and I noticed that the name of the assigned home teacher moved in with the membership record. It should get cleared out when the record moves.
This is a glitch that has been noted and logged for correction by the programmers. See this topic.
mevans

Re: Name of Home Teacher from Previous Ward Moves with Recor

Post by mevans »

Thanks for the link to the other topic. I tried searching and didn't find that situation. There's been a lot more posts in the LCR forum after the new release and I haven't had enough time to keep up with all the posts.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”