Cannot Access LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dcnorman

Cannot Access LCR

Postby dcnorman » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:52 pm

I was set apart as a Ward Mission leader two months ago and I am still denied access to LCR on lds.org. The ward clerk updated my calling in MLS and I have access to MLS on the ward computer but I cannot access LCR. Does anyone know why I might still be blocked or how I can get access?

Biggles

Re: Cannot Access LCR

Postby Biggles » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Make sure he entered you in the Standard calling, because a Custom calling isn't recognised by the online resources.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Your ward clerk will probably have to record your calling directly in Leader and Clerk Resources. Changes made to callings in MLS (if it even lets you make changes) are no longer synced back to Leader and Clerk Resources.

Do you show up in your calling at the LDS.org Directory or in the LDS Tools app?
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:12 pm

dcnorman wrote:Does anyone know why I might still be blocked or how I can get access?

• Have the clerk verify your calling is listed in the cdol - and not in orange text (custom position)
  • Make sure you're using a lds account that's connected to your MRN - couples cannot share a lds account and expect that to work.
  • After properly recording a calling, it may take as long a day or so before all the on-line rights kick in.
I'm pretty sure one of those items will fix the issue.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

gablaz1

Postby gablaz1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:02 am

how do I edit my membership record number in lds account

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:47 am

gablaz1 wrote:how do I edit my membership record number in lds account

Contact LDS Account Support.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:04 am

gablaz1 wrote:how do I edit my membership record number in lds account

Assuming you have the wrong number, yes, contact support. If the number is missing, you should be able to add it in ldsaccount.lds.org.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”