Visiting and Home Teaching Permissions

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
willisa

Visiting and Home Teaching Permissions

Post by willisa »

I love your work on visiting teaching and home teaching. I just have one comment--can you please give us a little more control over who can see it? I have always kept a separate excel vt file so my compassionate service leader could use it to contact visiting teachees. I can not figure out how to give her access. I also would like to have an assistant VT coordinator have access.
eblood66

Re: Visiting and Home Teaching Permissions

Post by eblood66 »

willisa wrote:I love your work on visiting teaching and home teaching. I just have one comment--can you please give us a little more control over who can see it? I have always kept a separate excel vt file so my compassionate service leader could use it to contact visiting teachees. I can not figure out how to give her access. I also would like to have an assistant VT coordinator have access.
To submit feedback about LCR you'll need to use the Feedback link found on an LCR page. The Feedback forum here is only for feedback about the forums or other parts of tech.lds.org.
nikk3hi3tala

Post by nikk3hi3tala »

I don't think there is such a standard calling as an assistant VT coordinator. Access is given based on the standard callings.

Most of the people here on the forum are just members like yourself, so do as eblood66 suggested and submit your feedback through LCR page to make sure that it is read by right persons.
mevans

Post by mevans »

You could periodically create a PDF for her and email it. I don't find that the assignments change that frequently in our ward.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”