Photos for out-of-unit members

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Photos for out-of-unit members

Post by sbradshaw »

The LDS.org Directory and LDS Tools never show photos for out-of-unit members, and I thought the same was true for Leader and Clerk Resources, but as of a month or so ago I noticed that I was able to see a photo on Leader and Clerk Resources for the out-of-unit stake president serving in my stake. However, it seems that I'm not able to see photos for any other out-of-unit leaders.

Is there something coded in that makes it possible, somehow, to see photos of stake presidents, but not other out-of-unit leaders? Or is it a bug that I'm seeing any out-of-unit photos at all? Can anyone else with out-of-unit leaders in their ward or stake see photos for them?

It would be a real game-changer to be able to finally see photos – it's been a constant annoyance to never be able to see photos for the leaders in our stake and wards.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Photos for out-of-unit members

Post by jdlessley »

sbradshaw wrote:The LDS.org Directory and LDS Tools never show photos for out-of-unit members... Can anyone else with out-of-unit leaders in their ward or stake see photos for them?
Photos for members of our stake serving in out of unit callings within the stake show up fine in both the Directory and LDS Tools. I can't speak to the situation where the members are serving in another stake since we don't have anyone in that situation.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Photos for out-of-unit members

Post by sbradshaw »

Yes, I should have been more clear – I'm referring to members who live in other stakes but serve in my stake. Me and other members of my stake can't see photos for them.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”