LCR access for Stake Relief Society Presidents

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mevans

Re: LCR access for Stake Relief Society Presidents

Post by mevans »

scgallafent wrote:
sbradshaw wrote:But who trains and provides support to the ward clerk?
According to Handbook 1, 13.4.2, the bishopric and stake clerks.
What's interesting in all these things is that technology is a different beast mixed in with the "training". I think assistance with policy is top-down as described in the handbook, but assistance with technology might come from a different direction. For example, an assistant clerk with a messed up LDS Account who doesn't know what to do probably isn't going to get help from the bishopric. Maybe he could get help from a stake clerk. Likewise, a bishopric member with a problem LDS Account might go to one of his clerks for help, not to the stake clerk. Priesthood leadership may not have technology talents, but hopefully clerks can be found who do.

I could see the benefit of a sandbox environment for clerks to learn things about how the tools work. If the bishop has problems with tools to which I don't have access, I can have him log in with his LDS Account and try to help him. Fortunately, most of the time, as an assistant ward clerk, I have sufficient access to help all the ward auxiliaries.
leejj

Post by leejj »

I agree. I'm the Stake Tech Asst. Stake Clerk and our stake is part of the beta in Murray. They all contact me with questions and without access to see this system, I can't help them. Should the STS be able to see the most of the beta components like HT/VT and callings?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

An STS doesn't even have real access to LCR. "Assistant stake clerk" might
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

russellhltn wrote:"Assistant stake clerk" might
He does. The access list can be found here. You might want to book mark it, because the STS doesn't even have that list in his menus.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”