can you not start the qtrly report b4 the quarter is over?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sasgrw

can you not start the qtrly report b4 the quarter is over?

Post by sasgrw »

That might seem like a silly question but after counting sacrament attendance today, I wanted to record the monthly average on the quarterly report for 1Q2015 but 2015 is not available in the year dropdown list. I'm guessing 1Q2015 won't be editable until April 1st, after the quarter ends, since it's possible some of the reporting items could change between now and the end of the quarter such as number of members.

I guess I hadn't been proactive enough before to try putting together the report before it was due :-)
Attachments
quarterly report.jpg
(267.04 KiB) Not downloaded yet
eblood66

Re: can you not start the qtrly report b4 the quarter is ove

Post by eblood66 »

sasgrw wrote:That might seem like a silly question but after counting sacrament attendance today, I wanted to record the monthly average on the quarterly report for 1Q2015 but 2015 is not available in the year dropdown list. I'm guessing 1Q2015 won't be editable until April 1st, after the quarter ends, since it's possible some of the reporting items could change between now and the end of the quarter such as number of members.

I guess I hadn't been proactive enough before to try putting together the report before it was due :-)
The base numbers (how many members, adults, ym, yw, etc) for the quarterly report are calculated at CHQ shortly after the end of the quarter. I expect that they don't want to make the report available to fill out until those numbers are prepared and populated. It certainly can't be submitted until then. I always just put the numbers into a spreadsheet until I had them all ready and then entered them all at one time.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”