Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
fernsten
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 am

Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby fernsten » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:54 am

In both MLS and Leader and Clerk Resources when we attempt to generate the Officers Sustained report we are missing names in all youth presidencies. Each presidency is complete in MLS, but zero names populate the youth presidency positions when we generate the form. Any thoughts?

Ward conference starts in two hours, but we can manually add the names in via MLS report for the time being.

User avatar
mfmohlma
Senior Member
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Location: Hillsboro, OR

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby mfmohlma » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 am

I've got conference next week and just noticed the same thing. Probably a result of the new calling database organization.

fernsten
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 am

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby fernsten » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:27 am

mfmohlma wrote:I've got conference next week and just noticed the same thing. Probably a result of the new calling database organization.

Well, glad that we're not alone. I might try a refresh of our data later today to see if that has any impact.

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Riverton, Utah

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby scgallafent » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 am

Please contact the Global Service Center on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) with details. With the recent changes in MLS and CDOL, there may be something that needs to be addressed. You can also print this report from Last and Clerk Resources.

fernsten
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 am

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby fernsten » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:46 am

scgallafent wrote:Please contact the Global Service Center on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) with details. With the recent changes in MLS and CDOL, there may be something that needs to be addressed. You can also print this report from Last and Clerk Resources.

I will call on Tuesday. As I mentioned in the OP, the issue is also present in Leader and Clerk Resources.

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Riverton, Utah

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby scgallafent » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:51 am

I missed that the first time.

I'll get the process started first thing Tuesday. I can reproduce it with my unit, so you can skip calling the service center. We've got a reproducible test case. :)

Thanks for the report.

fernsten
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 am

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby fernsten » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:26 am

scgallafent wrote:I missed that the first time.

I'll get the process started first thing Tuesday. I can reproduce it with my unit, so you can skip calling the service center. We've got a reproducible test case. :)

Thanks for the report.

Great, thanks for the help!

User avatar
mfmohlma
Senior Member
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Location: Hillsboro, OR

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby mfmohlma » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Seems to be fixed now after the downtime this evening. Nice work!

robskidmore
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:36 am

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby robskidmore » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:29 pm

I am experiencing the opposite issue. We have removed Young Men from offices on MLS but they remain on the Officers Sustained form in Leadership and Clerk Resources. I would print the report from MLS but it doesn't seem to care that we have two elders quorums and will only allow me to print with one.

russellhltn
Community Administrator
Posts: 20763
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Officers Sustained Report Missing Data

Postby russellhltn » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 pm

robskidmore wrote:I am experiencing the opposite issue. We have removed Young Men from offices on MLS but they remain on the Officers Sustained form in Leadership and Clerk Resources.

Are they removed from the CDOL? If not, then the removal failed to sync.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.


Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest