Send a Message problem

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Send a Message problem

Post by zaneclark »

I was trying to guide our Stake Clerk through the process of using Send a Message for the first time to send an email to the stake, and it all went well except that it seemed to only send it to the first part of the alphabet. those names that we could actually see on the screen, A-D, (first name sequence.) Is there a limit on the number you can send out? I have never had this problem in sending messages to my ward.....much smaller group of course.....
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Send a Message problem

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:I was trying to guide our Stake Clerk through the process of using Send a Message for the first time to send an email to the stake, and it all went well except that it seemed to only send it to the first part of the alphabet. those names that we could actually see on the screen, A-D, (first name sequence.) Is there a limit on the number you can send out? I have never had this problem in sending messages to my ward.....much smaller group of course.....
I've successfully sent messages to all adult members of the stake. I didn't count, but it must have been 500-700 members with email addresses with Stake visibility.
zaneclark

Re: Send a Message problem

Post by zaneclark »

I would guess our stake would have 2-3000 with Stake visibility.... Maybe that's the problem....

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”