Priests quorum assistant access to priests quorum roll

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
moonman239

Priests quorum assistant access to priests quorum roll

Post by moonman239 »

Hi,

I am currently the first assistant in my ward's priests quorum, and I would like to be able to obtain a roll of all of the ward's current priests and prospective priests by going online. Can I do that? If so, how?
eblood66

Re: Priests quorum assistant access to priests quorum roll

Post by eblood66 »

moonman239 wrote:Hi,

I am currently the first assistant in my ward's priests quorum, and I would like to be able to obtain a roll of all of the ward's current priests and prospective priests by going online. Can I do that? If so, how?
No. Currently only the bishopric, clerks and executive secretary have access to rolls on-line. For now you'll need to ask a clerk to print the roll for you or to download a PDF of the roll and email it to you.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

On the LDS.org Directory tool, you can go to Ward Organizations > Priests and at least bring up a list of their names. It's not a standard roll, but it might be good enough.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:On the LDS.org Directory tool, you can go to Ward Organizations > Priests and at least bring up a list of their names. It's not a standard roll, but it might be good enough.
However, it won't show anyone whose privacy options have been set to "Leadership Only".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”