Extra Callings in CDOL/Clerk Resources that are not in MLS

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Tennchad

Extra Callings in CDOL/Clerk Resources that are not in MLS

Post by Tennchad »

I have an issue where a member is listed for the same calling twice with different sustained dates in CDOL and Clerk resources, but in MLS, it only lists one of them. I have gone through all of the regular troubleshooting for this including:
- removing the calling in mls | send receive | re-add the calling | send receive
- data unit refresh.

Nothing seems to resolve the issue. I am not sure how to fix it. I can't wait till we can edit callings in clerk resources. Any Ideas?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Extra Callings in CDOL/Clerk Resources that are not in M

Post by scgallafent »

What calling? There is some code in MLS that suppresses the display of duplicate callings in some circumstances. If it is one of those callings, MLS is going to hide it from you.

The processing code in MLS 3.7.1 has been rewritten and should pass these through. Doing a refresh after you get 3.7.1 may solve it.
Tennchad

Post by Tennchad »

It is Sunday School Teacher.

Is 3.7.1 the version that just came out last week we just installed a new one. So I should just do a unit data refresh again?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

tennchad wrote:It is Sunday School Teacher.

Is 3.7.1 the version that just came out last week we just installed a new one. So I should just do a unit data refresh again?
No. The version that you installed last week was a patch to MLS 3.7.0 to deal with some quarterly report issues. Version 3.7.1 will start into beta in a few weeks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

tennchad wrote:- removing the calling in mls | send receive | re-add the calling | send receive
- data unit refresh.
Try the following:

- Remove the calling in mls | send receive
- request a unit refresh | send receive
- wait 20 minutes (for the refresh to process)
- do a send receive

At that point you should get the other calling in MLS.

Update as needed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”