Mailing Address State pick box nonresponsive

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
FlintCrump

Mailing Address State pick box nonresponsive

Post by FlintCrump »

I added a members mailing address today on lds.org clerk resources and found the box to pick a state for the mailing address to be non-responsive. Therefore the updated mailing address is now listed on our ward directory with no state in the mailing address.

By contrast, there is no problem with the already existing residential address which offers a choice of states in a drop down menu from its state picking box. Looks like a glitch in the programming to provide a choice in the pick a state box under edit mailing address of members.

Flint
eblood66

Re: Mailing Address State pick box nonresponsive

Post by eblood66 »

flintcrump wrote:I added a members mailing address today on lds.org clerk resources and found the box to pick a state for the mailing address to be non-responsive. Therefore the updated mailing address is now listed on our ward directory with no state in the mailing address.

By contrast, there is no problem with the already existing residential address which offers a choice of states in a drop down menu from its state picking box. Looks like a glitch in the programming to provide a choice in the pick a state box under edit mailing address of members.

Flint
Did you first select the United States as the country? I don't get a list of states until after selecting the country.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”