Disappearing Toolbar

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sghall

Disappearing Toolbar

Post by sghall »

While normally I do not question or wonder about changes made on lds.org, this one has me a little confused. The drop-down toolbar banner that gave quick access to ward lists, reports, etc. has been removed from the Clerk Resources section of the website and is now found only on the Leaders Resources (Leader's Experience) website. My instinct is just always to click on Clerk Resources (since between the two, I feel more as a clerk than a leader) on the Tools menu, so this is throwing me off a little bit, especially since this is now the only way to switch between the two parts of the website.

Any thoughts as to why it was removed?
sghall

Re: Disappearing Toolbar

Post by sghall »

Seems to only exist in Firefox and Chrome right now. Went to the website via Safari in my iPad and the toolbar was where it was supposed to be on the Clerk Resource page.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

The Banner is there for me, I'm using Chrome.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sghall wrote:Seems to only exist in Firefox and Chrome right now.
I'm not sure whether you mean that the toolbar or the problem of the missing toolbar exists only in Firefox and Chrome. But I see the toolbar in every browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari), and it appears in Leader Resources, Clerk Resources, and Clerk Resources Beta.

Perhaps clearing your browser cache might help....
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

aebrown wrote:
sghall wrote:Seems to only exist in Firefox and Chrome right now.
I'm not sure whether you mean that the toolbar or the problem of the missing toolbar exists only in Firefox and Chrome. But I see the toolbar in every browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari), and it appears in Leader Resources, Clerk Resources, and Clerk Resources Beta.

Perhaps clearing your browser cache might help....
For me the toolbar was missing from Clerk Resources in both Firefox and IE9. Deleting cookies and clearing the cache brought it back in both browsers.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”