members without LDS accounts

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mevans

Re: members without LDS accounts

Post by mevans »

I'm much more interested in getting anonymous, unique user statistics on the various LDS.org sites for my ward than in knowing who has an account. That would help me help the members more than in knowing who has an LDS Account.
deggertsen

Post by deggertsen »

The main reason I would be interested in knowing if someone has an lds account is because it would give me an idea of who is subscribed to calendar notifications and who had access to the digital ward directory. It's not a big deal, but I personally don't think it's any more nosey to know that they have an lds account than it is to know their record number or whether or not they have a temple recommend.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Deggertsen wrote:The main reason I would be interested in knowing if someone has an lds account is because it would give me an idea of who is subscribed to calendar notifications and who had access to the digital ward directory. It's not a big deal, but I personally don't think it's any more nosey to know that they have an lds account than it is to know their record number or whether or not they have a temple recommend.
There's a big difference in knowledge of a person's recommend and record number. The only way I know of to determine if a person has an LDS account is to pose the question in a Priesthood meeting or pass a list around and ask after explaining why you need it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”