attendence rolls not acurate

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
KD7UFS

attendence rolls not acurate

Post by KD7UFS »

As an example, we have 13 High Priest in our branch but the attendence roll function prints out 3 pages. The rolls in MLS are correct. Please fix it, I live many miles from my branch and count on this feature to let me print rolls from home.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: attendence rolls not acurate

Post by aebrown »

kd7ufs wrote:As an example, we have 13 High Priest in our branch but the attendence roll function prints out 3 pages. The rolls in MLS are correct. Please fix it, I live many miles from my branch and count on this feature to let me print rolls from home.
Have you looked at the differences between the Clerk Resources version of the HP roll, and the MLS version of the HP roll? Is the difference explained by the Clerk Resources roll including all the prospective elders assigned to the HP group?
KD7UFS

Post by KD7UFS »

In MLS all prospective elders are assigned to the Elders, none to the High Priest.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kd7ufs wrote:In MLS all prospective elders are assigned to the Elders, none to the High Priest.
That's good to know. Did you look at the names that are different on the HP roll from Clerk Resources? Are the names that appear in that roll -- but don't appear on the HP roll from MLS -- the list of prospective elders? Or are they a different set of names? If so, what do you notice about those names?
KD7UFS

Post by KD7UFS »

Yes, it looks like the prospective elders.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”