LDS.Org Access Report

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mmkids6

LDS.Org Access Report

Post by mmkids6 »

I have been asked by one of the Bishop's in our Stake, whether or not there is a report out there for the Bishop's to know who has LDS.Org accounts. They would like to know who is doing indexing in their Wards and be able to see numbers without having to rely on the Stake to provide those through the Stake FH Counsultant or High Councilor. I don't see anything under their tools for that. Is there anything out there, in the works, or off in left field.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: LDS.Org Access Report

Post by Mikerowaved »

mmkids6 wrote:I have been asked by one of the Bishop's in our Stake, whether or not there is a report out there for the Bishop's to know who has LDS.Org accounts.
I agree, this would be helpful, but currently there's no way for us to know if a member has registered for an account. This has been discussed in other threads. Here's one you may want to review...

http://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13828#p94255
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LDS.Org Access Report

Post by lajackson »

mmkids6 wrote:I have been asked by one of the Bishop's in our Stake, whether or not there is a report out there for the Bishop's to know who has LDS.Org accounts.
Not even the stake can do that, as Microwaved mentioned.
mmkids6 wrote:They would like to know who is doing indexing in their Wards and be able to see numbers without having to rely on the Stake to provide those through the Stake FH Counsultant or High Councilor.
While the ward has to rely on the stake for this information, the stake can provide it, including the names of those who are registered to Index, which requires an LDS Account.

The other way way a bishop could find out would be for a member of his ward to become one of the stake indexing administrators. [grin]

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”