Leader Resources for Elder's Quorum President?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jgwilson20

Leader Resources for Elder's Quorum President?

Post by jgwilson20 »

We have recently called a new Elder's Quorum President and he indicates that he is unable to access information in leader resources. Are Elder's Quorum President's granted access to leader resources or leader training.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There is currently no access to Leader Resources. I don't know what training you may be referring to, but all leader training appropriate to the calling is available.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jgwilson20

Post by jgwilson20 »

Thank for the response. The training I was referring to is called the leadership training library that I access under leader resources in the tools drop down. The Elder's Quorum President was previously a counselor in the Branch Presidency at which time he had access to leader resources. However, now he reports he only has access to the general tools available and not any other calling specific tools or leader resources.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jgwilson20 wrote:However, now he reports he only has access to the general tools available and not any other calling specific tools or leader resources.

That is correct (at this time). He should be able to get to some training via lds.org > Resources > Leadership and Training. You don't even have to log in for that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jgwilson20 wrote:The training I was referring to is called the leadership training library that I access under leader resources in the tools drop down.
Much of the leadership training linked to from the Leader Resources page is available through other routes and are provided there as a convenience. The Leadership Training Library is available by clicking Resources > Melchizedek Priesthood from the LDS.org header menu bar and then clicking Leadership Training Library from the left menu column on the Melchizedek Priesthood page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”