- Provide access and support for members called as “Acting” unit leaders in stakes, districts, wards and branches. - NOTE: the "Tools" menu will show the link to Clerk Resources for these roles in the next couple of days (it takes some time to sync through).
- Support users with multiple callings (e.g., a user who is a stake clerk and a ward clerk concurrently). Users who have multiple callings will see a drop down field which can be used to select the desired calling to use in Clerk Resources.
- Allow stake and district leaders to fill out the Officers Sustained form for any ward or branch in the stake or district.
- Bishopric Action and Interview List - new missionary eligibility age changes announced in General Conference in October 2012
- Various Attendance Rolls updates - (Class member assignments for units using MLS 3.5 or newer, etc.)