"vacant" positions for Primary Presidency--not correct

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Biggles wrote:What would be the procedure be, to get the RS Presidency back into sync? A Unit data refresh?
A Unit data refresh makes MLS look like CDOL. We are working on cleaning these up in CDOL at the database level. Then Clerk Resources would show them correctly.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

JonesRK wrote:A Unit data refresh makes MLS look like CDOL. We are working on cleaning these up in CDOL at the database level. Then Clerk Resources would show them correctly.
Do you have a timescale for this?

Sorry to keep asking, but looking in CDOL the RS entries appear to be in the correct calling order. Or is it that new Headings need to be created, in order for them to appear correctly in the Clerk Resources and also LDS Tools (IOS).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Biggles wrote:Do you have a timescale for this?
We are working on it now. When it is all tested we will run it. I'm guessing in the next few weeks.
Biggles wrote:Sorry to keep asking, but looking in CDOL the RS entries appear to be in the correct calling order. Or is it that new Headings need to be created, in order for them to appear correctly in the Clerk Resources and also LDS Tools (IOS).
The display in CDOL didn't get updated this last time around so it only shows them grouped at the top level, so you can't see the problem there.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Many Thanks for the update! At least I know now, I won't have to spend a lot of time trying unnecessary refreshes to sort the problem!

We appreciate you and all your colleagues efforts, in all the tools you are providing for us out in the 'field'.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”