Handbook 1: Stake Presidents and Bishops:

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
eblood66

Re: Handbook 1: Stake Presidents and Bishops:

Post by eblood66 »

jariolj wrote:as second councilor of bishopric can i read handbook 1
Yes. You should have been given a hard copy and you should have access on lds.org and in Gospel Library (assuming your calling is recorded corrected and you are using an LDS Account that is connected to your membership number).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jariolj wrote:as second councilor of bishopric can i read handbook 1
In addition to what eblood66 said, you sould be able to read it on-line in the Help Center once you login with your LDS Account tied to your MRN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mel1944

Post by mel1944 »

As a Ward Executive Secretary I use Handbook 1 all the time assisting my Bishop, who needs assistance in this area. But I can no longer access Handbook 1, so I can no longer assist my Bishop in this area. It will be significantly more difficult for him. Why this access is now denied is odd. Was there an announcement regarding it that we all missed?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mel1944 wrote:Why this access is now denied is odd.
How are you accessing it? Gospel Library frequently goes though spells where Handbook 1 disappears in a update and then re-appears after it's had a chance to talk to Headquarters.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Study.LDS.org supports role-based content now, as of a few weeks ago. If you're not able to access Handbook 1 in the Gospel Library app, you could try Study.LDS.org > Leaders.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sbradshaw wrote:Study.LDS.org supports role-based content now, as of a few weeks ago. If you're not able to access Handbook 1 in the Gospel Library app, you could try Study.LDS.org > Leaders.
My go-to is clerksupport.lds.org. It accesses the Help Center. The Handbooks are available there.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”