can i track duty to god and personal progress (it's hinted at in another post)

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sasgrw

can i track duty to god and personal progress (it's hinted at in another post)

Post by sasgrw »

This postsays
Personal Progress leader summary view added to "Reports" > "Organizations" navigation menu
Is that only available to YW leaders? I'm a ward clerk and the only thing I see under Reports > Organizations is Attendance Rolls.

Our bishop would like to see personal progress and duty to god reports. The YW are recording the progress on the website via [font=&quot]Menu > Family > Youth > Personal Progress. The above mentioned post indicates that we can report on that. Is it not available to ward clerks?
[/font]
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

If you look at the Personal Progress FAQ, question 11 tells you which leaders have access. It includes the bishop and his counselors, but no clerks.

The Duty to God site doesn't include any leader tracking at this point.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

Do you know if there are plans to allow ward clerks access? The bishop would like the report but I can't generate it for him.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sasgrw wrote:Do you know if there are plans to allow ward clerks access? The bishop would like the report but I can't generate it for him.
I personally have no idea. This is yet another case where the permissions model chosen for a particular site seems arbitrary and makes it difficult for busy priesthood leaders to delegate some administrative work to clerks.

In any case, each of the Personal Progress pages has a "Provide Feedback" link that you can use to give your suggestion.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”