Access for High Councilors to Leadership Resources (e.g., Key Indicators, etc.)

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
aaronseable

Access for High Councilors to Leadership Resources (e.g., Key Indicators, etc.)

Post by aaronseable »

Is there any discussion regarding extending access to at least some of the leadership resources to high councilors? The one that comes to mind most readily are the key indicators. I am a high councilor assigned to a ward, and access to that information would be very helpful in my calling. Our stake presidency and other high councilors agree. Any plans to do this? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

There have been similar requests posted on this forum; see here or here. I'm not in a position to know of any plans to grant such access, and I haven't seen any hints on this forum or elsewhere that there are such plans.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

There really is no indication that it will ever be expanded beyond those who currently have access. It did say when it went live 18 months ago that it would be expanded, but it appears they are concentrating efforts elsewhere. It also appears they are concentrating on expanding the current content as opposed to distributing to a larger audience. This information can only be deduced by the roll-outs completed to date.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”