Updating callings and other information

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Munrokrm

Updating callings and other information

Post by Munrokrm »

As a relatively new branch clerk, I am wondering if anyone is aware of any efforts by the Church to add the capability to update callings and other information via the clerk tools? Being able to make changes to MLS data from my home computer would allow me to be much more effective in my calling, as I do not live close to the meetinghouse.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

munrokrm wrote:As a relatively new branch clerk, I am wondering if anyone is aware of any efforts by the Church to add the capability to update callings and other information via the clerk tools? Being able to make changes to MLS data from my home computer would allow me to be much more effective in my calling, as I do not live close to the meetinghouse.
[Moderator Note: I moved this thread from the MLS forum to Leader and Clerk Resources, since that is a more appropriate section of the forum for this topic.]

Some information can already be updated on Leader and Clerk Resources:
  • clerks can update addresses and other information on the membership record;
  • members and clerks have been able to update email addresses and phone numbers for quite a while using the Directory;
  • More features are coming; certainly callings will be editable online, as mentioned in this post (no delivery date is mentioned).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”