Ward Website Administrators edit ward callings?:

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
vhsfarms2

Ward Website Administrators edit ward callings?:

Post by vhsfarms2 »

How can the ward website administrators edit the callings?
jla59

Post by jla59 »

vhsfarms2 wrote:How can the ward website administrators edit the callings?
"Administrators" aren't really used with lds.org. That was a way of maintaining the old ward websites on lds.org. Callings can't be updated via lds.org, I think it will be added in the future and then it would be for the Ward Clerk, etc to make the changes.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jla59 wrote: Callings can't be updated via lds.org,
So for now they are edited in MLS which sync's with CDOL and that is what is displayed on lds.org directory.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jla59 wrote:Callings can't be updated via lds.org, I think it will be added in the future and then it would be for the Ward Clerk, etc to make the changes.
While future updates to LDS.org may provide the capability to edit callings, it will reflect the rights and roles found in MLS. In MLS a user must have "edit membership" or adminstrator rights to edit callings. I strongly doubt that a website administrator will be given the ability to edit callings. For MLS the callings recommended to have "edit membership" rights include the bishop, clerk, and assistant membership clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”