YSA and Home Ward Access

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jeffrossfos

YSA and Home Ward Access

Post by jeffrossfos »

I am a counselor in a YSA ward bishopric. A new YSA Stake was just organized and the the YSA ward I serve in was added to the new Stake. Now my personal membership record is in my home ward and stake and I do not have access to the ward directory for the YSA ward and stake.

Are there plans in place to allow dual-membership for YSA ward leaders such as myself?

Thanks,
Bro. Foster
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jeffrossfos wrote:I am a counselor in a YSA ward bishopric. A new YSA Stake was just organized and the the YSA ward I serve in was added to the new Stake. Now my personal membership record is in my home ward and stake and I do not have access to the ward directory for the YSA ward and stake.

Are there plans in place to allow dual-membership for YSA ward leaders such as myself?
The first thing you need to do is make sure that the YSA ward creates an Out of unit record in MLS for you (and for all those serving in leadership positions from outside wards).

You may need to wait a few days or even a couple of weeks for everything to settle with all the correct information for the new YSA stake on CDOL and its connections to the Directory on lds.org. But once that is all in place, you should be able to see the information on the YSA ward, as indicated in this post.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”