Managing Photos

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
wallacer

Managing Photos

Postby wallacer » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 am

I am a member of the bishopric. In the new lds.org I have uploaded several photos of ward members, assigned a name and approved the name, but the photos never show up on the photos protion of the new lds.org. I can delte these pictures but the approve button is greyed out. any thoughts.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:52 am

wallacer wrote:I am a member of the bishopric. In the new lds.org I have uploaded several photos of ward members, assigned a name and approved the name, but the photos never show up on the photos protion of the new lds.org. I can delte these pictures but the approve button is greyed out. any thoughts.

Are these household photos or individual photos? Only household photos show up in the Photos section of the Directory on lds.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

RossEvans

Postby RossEvans » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am

aebrown wrote:Are these household photos or individual photos? Only household photos show up in the Photos section of the Directory on lds.org.

I think individual photos have been added at some point. I see thumbnail individual photos for some families in my ward today in the page for each household. These families also have household photos.

EDIT: Now I see what you mean. The main section called Photos only has household photos.

Return to “Directory”