Directory export as vcard in new.lds.org

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
volzmike

Re: Directory export as vcard in new.lds.org

Post by volzmike »

I should say, that the names were transferred correctly as well.
volzmike

Post by volzmike »

ok, so I figured out that it was just difference between copying and pasting the first line from your previous post (the post which you had originally explained your trick), rather than copying and pasting the line from your step by step approach for a layman. So I got all the emails, phone numbers, and addresses. However, the first names are missing from the front page. When I click on the actual contact, the first name is safe and sound where it should be, but it is not displayed when I take a look at the entire group. Any reason how I can fix that?

Post by 5128504977 »

These headers work. Select them all at once, copy, paste over the headers when opening the file with notepad.

Family Name,Name,Phone 1 - Value,E-mail 1 - Value,Address 1 - Formatted,HeadofHouseName,HeadofHousePhone,HeadofHouseEmail,SpouseName,SpousePhone,SpouseEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,ChildName,ChildPhone,ChildEmail,Given Name,Additional Name,E-mail 1 - Type,Address 1 - Type,Phone 1 - Type

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”