Questions about Membership Directory Pictures

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Questions about Membership Directory Pictures

Post by aebrown »

randy.mcdowell wrote:Some people have uploaded their photos, had them approved but the small picture next to their name is NOT created. How do you get the small pictures to show up next to their names?
Have you verified that these are INDIVIDUAL photos? Some people upload only household photos, not realizing that household photos are not used for thumbnails.
mevans

Re: Questions about Membership Directory Pictures

Post by mevans »

randy.mcdowell wrote:Some people have uploaded their photos, had them approved but the small picture next to their name is NOT created. How do you get the small pictures to show up next to their names? If you click on the icon reserved for these thumbnail photos, it will display the full sized photo. Problem is, you don't even know a picture is available to view because they don't have the small thumbnail picture next to their name in the directory listing.
As far as I know, the small picture is created automatically when you upload the photo. The church has been experiencing some problems with the photo service recently; I don't know if the problem you see is related to that. I suggest you submit your problem through the "Feedback" link at the bottom of the web page so that the church knows about your problem.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”