Who can upload photos?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
arabaszlb

Who can upload photos?

Post by arabaszlb »

Hi, our wards website administrator has been in the calling for a few years and has always been able to upload pictures for members. She got in touch with me today and she is no longer able to, and I've sat down with her today and I can't see the option for her to upload photos anymore. I am only seeing the option to do this in LCR, which she doesn't have access to.

Has there been a change that no longer gives permission to the website administrator to upload photos for other members that does NOT have accesss to LCR?

Also, she no longer can print ward directories. Is this a change? Or is perhaps something wrong with her own profile. Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Who can upload photos?

Post by russellhltn »

The directory has been replaced with the Directory/Map program. Yes, website admins no longer have special access.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

russellhltn wrote:The directory has been replaced with the Directory/Map program. Yes, website admins no longer have special access.
I would guess that "Website Administrator" is no longer a viable calling... I don't see it listed in the access table or elsewhere. Maybe I should release myself! :D
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zaneclark wrote:I would guess that "Website Administrator" is no longer a viable calling...
I think they are still a calendar admin, but I think that's the only powers they have left. Which makes it redundant with calendar admin.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I did see that it is still listed as a standard calling in LCR. My listing indicated I have had that calling for 13 years!

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”