Sunday School Teacher can no longer access class list

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
akofford

Sunday School Teacher can no longer access class list

Post by akofford »

I am a Sunday School teacher and I can no longer have access to my class list, "All Adults". When I try I get the error message: "E-mailing and viewing lists of members within organizations is now only available to leaders in Leader and Clerk Resources, please contact your organization's leader for assistance." I checked with my local clerk, and he doesn't seem to think there is a way to give me access.

This has been a very important feature for me in reaching out to those who don't come as often. While I could send my e-mail through the Sunday School President, this added layer will almost certainly stop some important interactions that I have had with class members.

Please advise.

Best,
Aaron
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Sunday School Teacher can no longer access class list

Post by russellhltn »

akofford wrote:I checked with my local clerk, and he doesn't seem to think there is a way to give me access.
That is correct. Access is based on calling, and short of having a calling that grants access, there's nothing that can be done.

Odds are, you still have access to the individual's emails, but not as a group like you had under "All Adults".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”