Non-Leader Procedure for Looking-Up One's Own Ministering Assignement

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
lynayahernandez

Non-Leader Procedure for Looking-Up One's Own Ministering Assignement

Post by lynayahernandez »

I am looking to give my sisters concise step-by-step directions on how to look-up their own ministering assignment independently through the LDS.org directory. I can't figure it out myself because my leadership permissions exceed the access of a typical ward member just looking to access their own assignment info. Please direct me to the correct info. Thanks! :)
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Non-Leader Procedure for Looking-Up One's Own Ministering Assignement

Post by lajackson »

lynayahernandez wrote:I am looking to give my sisters concise step-by-step directions on how to look-up their own ministering assignment independently through the LDS.org directory.
At this point, a member cannot get that information at LDS.org. However, if they are using the LDS Tools app on their smart phone they should be able to see it.

I do not know if there are plans to make the information available eventually at LDS.org itself.
lynayahernandez

Post by lynayahernandez »

Thanks! Bummer that the option on LDS.org isn't available. Many of our sisters don't have smartphones.
mevans

Post by mevans »

lynayahernandez wrote:Thanks! Bummer that the option on LDS.org isn't available. Many of our sisters don't have smartphones.
I don't know if it will make a difference in your situation, but tablets can run LDS Tools, too. I don't know if they might have those devices? I feel your pain. In my situation, I have a work phone and can't install non-work applications. I also have a child with a school iPad, but again, we can't install non-school apps. Fortunately, I have a 128GB iPod Touch so I can get all my music on it. Since it runs iOS, I'm also able to load LDS Tools on it.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”