Pending approval of directory photo's

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dhavron

Pending approval of directory photo's

Postby dhavron » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:31 am

I submitted photos in the directory of both my wife and myself and it states "pending approval". It has been saying that for over 6 months. What is the process?

eblood66

Re: Pending approval of directory photo's

Postby eblood66 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:53 am

A clerk or member of the bishopric must go to the directory and approve the photo before it will show to other members of the ward.

mevans

Postby mevans » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:45 pm

eblood66 wrote:A clerk or member of the bishopric must go to the directory and approve the photo before it will show to other members of the ward.

And you probably need to tell the clerks they need to do this. There are probably many clerks and bishopric members in the church who don't know about approving photos. If they don't know how to approve photos send them here and we'll help them.

Postby 128262 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:36 am

Please make a simplified version of how to get to the photos to approve them. Please put all the photo stuff on "one" page.
This is ridiculous running through an obstacle course to do it. Thank you... R. Clark. Membership Clerk

mevans

Postby mevans » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:34 am

128262 wrote:Please make a simplified version of how to get to the photos to approve them. Please put all the photo stuff on "one" page.
This is ridiculous running through an obstacle course to do it. Thank you... R. Clark. Membership Clerk

I find it quite simple and straightforward and on one page. Perhaps you could elaborate on the difficulty you have with approving photos?

Return to “Directory”