New ward directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
b81clark

New ward directory

Post by b81clark »

:ugeek: My family and I are moving from Ohio to kansas conference weekend. I am looking for a way in the directory to see the email/phone numbers for the leaders of the ward we will be moving to. We want to reach out and see what resources my be available to us when we arrive. So far I have found no way of accomplishing this. Any advice?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: New ward directory

Post by russellhltn »

You can only see the directory of your current ward. So you won't see the new ward until your records move. If you don't have an address yet, then they probably won't be moved until you do.

I'd suggest using maps.lds.org to get the bishop's phone number for the area you're interested in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: New ward directory

Post by eblood66 »

Lookup your address at https://maps.lds.org. It should show your the assigned ward. Click on the ward name and it should show you the bishop and his phone number. If it doesn't show the assigned ward then that means it wasn't able to fully map the address. Find your new location on the map, right click on that location and it should show you the assigned ward.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”