Photo won't load

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zaneclark

Photo won't load

Postby zaneclark » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:07 pm

I have been trying to upload a photo but I get the message that it wouldn't load so try again later. I have made sure the photo is in the correct format, their privacy settings are all stake and as a test, I was able to upload the photo to another inactive family that didn't have a photo. (Of course I immediately deleted it!). Anyway, I have uploaded hundreds of photos and never had this happen....any ideas to remedy this will be welcome!

sbradshaw

Re: Photo won't load

Postby sbradshaw » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Have you tried uploading from another browser, or via LDS Tools instead of the LDS.org Directory?
I wonder if there's a photo already uploaded but corrupted somehow so it's not displaying properly.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

zaneclark

Re: Photo won't load

Postby zaneclark » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:12 pm

That was it! I deleted the existing photo and then easily uploaded the new one... I should have thought of that....thank you!

Return to “Directory”