My phone LDS Tools password

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
judithsanders

My phone LDS Tools password

Post by judithsanders »

LDS Tools requires that I refresh my Windows phone account every 30 days. I have done so but it will not accept my password. It is a new password. My new password is accepted on THIS site but not on my phone. It will not accept my old password either. What must I do?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: My phone LDS Tools password

Post by russellhltn »

How recently did you change the password? I've experienced situations where passwords take time to sync up with various services.

Does your new password contain punctuation? Perhaps LDS Tools isn't handling it properly.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Art55

Post by Art55 »

LDS tools says I must sign in with my new password but I have not received a new one. Where would I find it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you talking about a PIN to enter the application, or the password to your LDS Account?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”