Look up members in other stakes

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Jesusis1

Look up members in other stakes

Post by Jesusis1 »

I would like to be able to look up members in other stakes (ex. Oakdale, CA). How can I do that? Are we allowed to do this.

Also, why can't I update my own address. I am very computer literate person I should be able to do so. I can join your crew if you would like me to. I've had 2 years of IT classes.
eblood66

Re: Look up members in other stakes

Post by eblood66 »

Jesusis1 wrote:I would like to be able to look up members in other stakes (ex. Oakdale, CA). How can I do that? Are we allowed to do this.
No, that is not allowed, most likely for privacy reasons.
Jesusis1 wrote:Also, why can't I update my own address. I am very computer literate person I should be able to do so. I can join your crew if you would like me to. I've had 2 years of IT classes.
It isn't about whether you are computer literate. Changing an address can also trigger a move to another unit. Since that is a possibility a clerk must be involved since they are responsible for requesting and sending records.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Look up members in other stakes

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: The two previous posts were split from the export households from ward directory? thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct which states; "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”